msn is so cool!! haha i know im a blardi swakoo la. haha but msn failed on me for eons and ppl close to me will know that ive been using WINDOWS MSN for bout a year odd laready. and i dled it just now!! its so cool den my cousin told me i can record voice clips and send pple. so we kep sending each toerh voice clips like shouting :"u are stupid" etc continuosly..driving my sister crazy. caues i think she canot dl. hahahhaa. but its damnfun. den my dad heard my cousin and he gave me a weird look. hahahah . msn is fun!
anyway with my new msn..decided to clear up my msn list. u know on ur msn, there are ppl u NEVER TALK TO. ppl u NEVER TALK TO BUT MIGHT TALK TO IN E FUTURE FOR SOME REASON. and of cos ppl u talk to on a regular basis. and i deicded to delete a whole lot of dem. most of dem from smu. like previous proj groups. quite sad huh. but i guess its ineveitable la. its looks cleaner now my msn! but still i admit i dun talk to alot fo ppl there still. haa..
todays my grandfather's death anniversary.. so we did some customary stuff. its quite sad that one of my uncles doesnt come anymore. cause of family squabbles. its really his fault i know. his childishness and all. but still. its ur dad's anniversary. its werid cause he will still see all of dem on mon?!?! so what the..? what are u avioding? i dunoe. Its just quite sad. I hope me and my siblings will never have such childish quarrels when we grow old man.
Anyway I love nata de coco! U know? And while I was eating it, I asked my brother whether he thinks its like artificial? Cause it has a artificial taste right.. somehow la. Den if its artificial how do u actually achieve the chewy taste? So my bro suggested I check wikipedia. And guess wad???
Nata de coco is a chewy, translucent, jelly-like food product produced by the bacterial fermentation of coconut water. Nata de coco is most commonly sweetened as a candy or dessert, and can accompany many things including pickles, drinks, ice cream, and fruit mixes. The product originates from the Philippines.
SO COOL!!! I love nata de coco! And apparently its fat free and is essentially full of dietary fibre! Which prevents constipation I guess! Whee! =) haha. Pardon me and my lightbulb moment please. Hha
Shings coming back!!! On wed! yay! =) cant wait to attack sakae sushi buffet with her!! Fried tofu!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment