when im stressed, i de clutter.
yesterday night i deleted all the messages in my phone. except for that precious folder and that 2 photos. one day i will have the guts to delete them.
i am trying my best to discard it all.
so i de-cluttered today again. threw away movie tickets for meatballs, UP. threw away receipts for stuff i bought for you. threw away ur old name cards. i have amazingly alot. i have ur firefly card, ridge card, even ying card. all into the bin.
den i saw the passport sized photo i have of you. the cute one.
the boy i fell in love with.
then there was the photo we had together. the one that you have a copy of too. the one i printed for both of us when i went to taiwan. i gave it to you with some perfume strips of my scent.
Behind the photo was a handwritten message from you. in fading blue ink.
Dear bunny, first of all I wanna say I love you veryx1000000 much. Im kinda very surprised that you came up with this. My heart misses you more. I feel very sad & happy at the same time. Thank you love for doing this, now I can smell you & look at you & smile to myself. *kiss* muuaacks! Baby, our lives may change but my heart is set on you. I believe whatever we are doing now, we are working towards a brighter future for us. I wanna have you in my arms at the end of the day, and hold you until I die. We have a long-winding road to go on. But dun give up on us. And I assure you that we will be together forever. I love you buns.
Love, Bunny.
This was the boy i fell in love with.
and i still dont have the courage to throw them away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment