Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thank you.

Dear God,

Thank you for granting me the peace.
A peace that transcends understanding.
That will guard my heart and mind against hurt, fear and confusion.
Of things that I cannot comprehend or understand.

I cannot expect nor hope for it to last.
But I hope it does.
But Thank you still.
This is the most peaceful I have felt in the whole month.
Thank you Suee. Must be ur fervent prayers. =)

Thank you God.


Dear you,

Not too sure when you will see this.
We will leave it to fate.
But today I have the peace, ease and conviction to tell you.
Let’s be friends.
Such a waste for our friendship to go down the drain. Isn’t it?
We would have made such good friends. Maybe even best friends. Ha.
Let’s be friends.
Today, I’m able to put away my hurt and care for you as a friend.
Its amazing. Really. Even im amazed.
But im really at peace.
Its not easy to separate it both.
But I could and I did.

Lets go for coffee. Shall we. =)

No comments: