Today i received the letter i wrote to myself from 10 years ago!
Check out the cheesy stationery. I typed it out word for word, so please pardon the language and my bone-chilling infatuation! AHHH. so embarrassing. haha.
OMG so feel like dying. hhahaa. i was cringing as i read it. im damn hua chi.
TF was my first crush lah! haha. We are now friends!! haha. just for the record, we didnt get together. hahaha. he sent a friend to tell me that "im a great person so he cannot get together with me. he will break my heart (he was a flirt!)" WAHAHAHA. and den after that i cried in the science lab. hahahaha.
25th May’99
Hi! Minsi!
How’r u? It feels kinda wierd to be talking to myself. Hee~ I am very happy cos...
Huiyi, my friend has patched up her problems with her GZ. I feel so happy for them. Wonder how they are now? Married? Hee~
And... I wonder whether i like this guy or not. I think i do but i am not positively sure! And, the thing is, i think he likes me too! I am so happy and overjoyed! Hee~ Can you remember him? TF.
I am also very happy of my exam results. Compared with the recent one, i had an great improvement! My English dropped though...62 Chinese...69.5 Maths...63 Sci...71 Home Econs...77 Lit...68 Art...60 His...60. My average is around 66. How ‘bout you? Muz be doing good rite. Hee~ :)
And, we won the SYF competition. The thing is we got GOLD. We were so overjoyed! Right there, we started screaming and crying. Emotional~
Recently, i go to IRC quite often cos’ it is after exams. Sometimes, i really have fun talking to TF, HX and many others. I really have lots of fun! But, i wonder... is IRC pulling down my Eng results? What am i working as? My Eng results are falling rapidly. Almost too scary...
Nowadays, i am also drifting apart from QY and SY. Somehow i feel that i belong to Huiyi, Debra and Simin dat group. Hiya~ but how do i let them know? Wondering...
Later i am going for PE with TF’s class, 3J. Huiyi and me will be very overjoyed! Cos her GZ and and mine are all there. I have so far not told anyone ‘bout this. Cos’ yesterday he wrote 512 1314 7374 9394 when he quit. I dunno whether it is real but all i can do is to dream & fantasize~. And, when i asked him of the first impression of me. He said that he will tell me later. I said tell tomolo. He said he write on quit msg. Then on the quit msg, where everyone could see...he wrote “Minsi The 1st impression i had of you is very e good!” Hee...i am so happy. But i do not noe how he really feels. Wonder how he is now? Hee... i am thinking of him constantly...
There is this sec 2 camp cuming up. I am really looking forward to it! Guess why? Cos’ Sec3s going and dat includes TF. Hee~ i am waiting for dat day~ Hurry...cum!
But now, i cant go! Because i have Chinese Orchestra! Kaoz~ i am very angry. Cos’ i really want to go to the camp. And i really want to see him and take the chance to noe him better. But now...Hiya~ i wanna GO! L
How r you now? You have a bf? Got rite... Hee~Isit TF? I dun tink so lah. Cos’ sec luv is all but puppy luv. Ritez? Yandao or not? Hee~ should be rite..i ask you, when you read all these hor..will you feel shocked, surprised or tickled? Hee~ Secondary sch life is fun, esp when you ming hua you zhu~ rite? Hee~ i will never forget TF. Have you? Hee~
I gtg liaoz. Wish you all the best in terms of luv, studies, career, family. Ok? Buaiz~
Luv, Minsi’99
All e best!
To: Minsi 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment