Today it was painful.
Esp now.
Painful.
Its my fault really.
For having no control.
When you decided to date her
Did you ever think about me?
What I would feel
What I would think
How my heart will break
The tears will drop
I guess I already know the answer.
Cause you have simply just moved on.
Like lightning.
You’re not heartless.
Just that you’ve moved on.
What did I do to deserve this?
What did I do wrong
I’m just not good enough for you.
I’m not able to give you the things you want.
I’m not able to give you the time you want
I'm not able to give you the love you need
I'm not able to give you the support, care and comfort you need
I’m not good enough for you.
Maybe after a few times of this.
I will no longer feel the pain of it all.
I mean, what’s a cut when you have been stabbed a few times right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment