Sunday, November 22, 2009

You are really really really too much.

If im your sister, or a friend even,
can you feel my pain
would you think you have to do otherwise

you are scary


Dear God,

I'm sorry. I know you said to never be selfish.
I really sincerely wanted You to help him the past few days.
But today no. I find myself stupid and foolish.
How can i help the person, who will break my heart again. and again.
totally disregarding me.

Is he really soemone like that?
He's scary isnt he, like a monster.
God, i hate him.
for hurting me so.

Please help me out.
i dont know what else to do anymore.
And i fear it will only get worse.
It will, right?
This is only the start.

I'm sorry for being so hateful.
But i have no other ways of handling this, and handling myself.

God if you loved me, why did this have to happen to me.
Can you help me.
I wanna go back.
back to before i fell.

Please help me.
Please.

Amen

No comments: