that was nice.
Thank you God.
for answering my prayers.
not in the same order.
but thank you anyway.
its nice to know.
that they are fine.
all of them.
guess at least that's off my conscience.
=)
maybe it was the tiredness. the fatigue.
maybe it was the lack of strength to fight.
maybe shushing the heart.
worked.
i really dont want to fight anymore.
not just the fighting.
like i dont want to fight.
simple.
nice.
like how life should be.
like how love shld be.
like how acoustic songs are.
simple
nice.
no complications.
no noisy feedback.
just the music.
the voice.
and you.
not the best version ive heard so far.
but i love this song.
my head wll naturally bob along with it.
bob bob bob bob.
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
I like peaceful melodys
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
back to researching on phones!
Hate my LG one!!!
and that half eaten shepherds pie.
hope its not spoiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment