every new year.
ill do this same thing.
change organizers.
ill shift info from the last years organizer to this years.
the important dates. the passwords. the contacts. the necessary info and formulas.
this year I managed to get one chio leather bound one from northeast cdc (yes I know.haha.)
back in school. I always had pretty ones from Prints. terence used to get me for my bday.
and every year ill flip through it and see the kind of rubbish I noted down for the whole year.
as I flipped through my 2009 organizer. admist all the colleagues bdays, to do lists, deadlines, projects. there were so many smiley faces.
KL Trip! smiley faces on every 24. simon bunny's bday. take leave today to go sentosa? on leave! yay! all ur gigs. all ur shows. sweden! pay laptop installments!
and as I jotted down on my new 2010 organizer. (I note down my whole office's bdays, I like to send them bday emails!) I paused at ur bday date.
i hope you liked ur xmas present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment