my com desktop was overflowing with icons I had accumulated. totally no more empty space for another doc. so i started the cleaning up. deleting. moving them into folders.
word documents, excels, pdfs I had saved on desktop for convenience.
as I was deleting them.
there was one word doc called photo 1.
and I wondered. whats this? maybe some employee photo I forgot to save.
I opened it.
I tink I typed it out cause I had the impulse back then to throw the photo away.
but I never did.
its still where it was.
"Baby, our lives may change but my heart is set on you. I wanna haf you in my arms at the end of the day, and hold you until I die. We have a long-winding road to go on. But dun give up on us. And I assure you that we will be tgt forever. I love you buns."
reading it made me cry.
I havent done so in a while.
and with that I allowed myself 5 mins of reading. reminiscing. indulging in the times we were.
just five. not any longer. as I saw the clock tick down to one min. I closed the document.
words are cheap.
or are they?
with that.
ill wait.
not too long sweets. not too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment