this morning was beautiful.
as i stepped out, there was a slight breeze in the air.
sun was ok. not too bright. but sunny.
bright blue skies.
some birds chirping.
nice morning indeed.
it made me remember the mornings we had.
where i would hold your hand and gleefully exclaim how nice it was to be holding you and enjoying the cool morning breeze and serenity.
reminded me of that wang li hong song that always made me go ah..
第一个清晨
as i plugged in my ipod
this song played.
ahh. one of my favourite songs.
for the past week whenever it shuffled to this song, ill skip it.
couldnt bear to hear it.
now as i listen to it.
i feel a sense of sweetness.
this is what true love is i suppose in adam sandler's words.
just growing old with you.
as i hummed the song to myself.
ya this is really how it is.
to grow old with you.
I wanna Grow Old With You
I wanna make you smile
Whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All i wanna do, is grow old with you
I'll get you medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
So, it could be so nice growing old with you,....
I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control.
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man that grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment