Dear God,
I hardly pray to you. I hardly ask you for anything. The last time i sincerely really asked you for something was about my aunt, to not take her away. But you did anyway.
I have another prayer today. and i really wish for you to make it come true.
Please let us have a solution. No im not praying for him to come back to my side (though that will be great haha). Please let us have a solution to this. I dont know how to let him go, but he doesnt want to try anymore.
Let him remember those times, let him remember that he loves me, let him remember those times we had fun. If all else fails, let me let go. Help me. cause i cant help myself. cause it hurts to see him hurt. And between us mere mortals, we canot do anything else.
God you made me fall in love, deeply crazily overwhelmingly in love. You made me giving, unselfish but all that seems to lead to my downfall. Why didnt you make me a more selfish person, then i wouldnt have fallen so deep and hard. You made me accept, made me dare to take that step out but now you're taking it all away from me. Im not that strong.
Please help me dear God. Good people are supposed to have good endings right? I'm a really good person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment